SPIN is a non-profit organization focusing on the development and knowledge-sharing of space technologies, consisting mainly of university students. We believe that scientific knowledge about space should be accessible to young people!
SPIN has a great volunteer base consisted of more than 110 trained volunteers. Are you ready to live the experience?
If you want to help us shout out #LaunchingYourDreams, apply to become the Marketing Volunteer that we need!
The total duration of the program is expected to be one year from taking up duty.
Volunteering hours vary and they depend on you since you can work remotely. Nevertheless, there will be some mandatory meetings, namely a 1-hour weekly meeting with the management board and a 3-hour monthly evaluation and strategy meeting.
What you will be asked to do?
- Develop strategies, tactics and campaigns in order to spread SPIN and its activities to our target group.
- Create marketing content, campaigns and publicity events.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with media and other event managers.
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
What do you need to have in your toolkit?
- Willingness to learn to identify target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate (projects, seminars, degree)
- Basic knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics)
- A sense of aesthetics creative projects
- Communication skills
- Organizational skills